Become a Donovan Group Associate
Your Dream Career Starts Here
We are different, and that is what makes us so good. We are servant leaders. We are entrepreneurial. We are endlessly curious. We are mission focused. We are free to run our own offices, lead our own teams and improve public education in our states.
We are Donovan Group Associates.
Donovan Group In-State Associates serve public schools and districts in their state. As a member of the Donovan Group team, you have an entire team working with you to meet your clients’ needs and surpass their expectations. However, you also have the freedom to set your own schedule and create a work-life balance that meets your unique needs and goals.
Find Your Next Career Opportunity
We exclusively serve public schools and districts. We help educational leaders engage their stakeholders, address crisis situations, compete in a complex public education world and build greater trust in their communities.
As a Donovan Group Associate, you are an independent member of a full-scale marketing and communications team that includes writers, editors, graphic designers, project managers, web developers and policy experts.
Our process helps prepare you for the realities of this business opportunity. We will do what we can to help you step into this career ready to succeed in the world of school communications.
Selected candidates will receive extensive training. Learn more about our unique training process for new Associates.
See what it’s like to be a Donovan Group Associate.
Donovan Group recruiters regularly attend state education conferences across the United States. Check to see if we will be in your area soon.
Contact a Recruiter
We are ready to answer your questions about becoming an Associate. Go ahead and start a conversation about what could be your next career opportunity.
Ready to get started? Click here to apply.
1) We believe a high-quality public education is a human right and that all American children—regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, as well as that of their family—are entitled to a great public education.
2) We believe public education is one of the fundamental elements of our democracy. It is one of the best ways for all of us to make use of the talents provided to us by our maker.
3) We believe public education is changing and improving, and we believe that we can play a supporting role in fostering this change. We believe the best days of public education are yet to come.
4) We believe that those who are part of this educational change understand the responsibility to ensure all students are served, including our most vulnerable students. In public education, when we say we serve “all” students, we truly mean all.
5) We believe in honesty, transparency and forthrightness, and we understand the responsibility we have in providing taxpayers who invest in their public schools with outstanding value.
6) We believe in respecting the unique talents, skills and gifts of every team member and working together to achieve goals on behalf of our clients and the students and families they serve.