The Donovan Group Difference
Do well by doing good.
As the largest and most comprehensive communications firm that focuses exclusively on public education, the Donovan Group is different. Our success is rooted in our core mission of making a positive impact on public schools and the students they serve.
We believe public education is changing and improving. We believe we can play a supporting role in fostering this change by helping school leaders during good times and bad, and by leading in the development of best practices in educational communication.
As a Donovan Group Associate, you are an independent contractor. You run your own office, set your own schedule and be your own boss. But you also have the Donovan Group’s proprietary processes, training program, sales and marketing assistance and incredibly skilled production team behind you, every single day.
As a Donovan Group agent, all the project management, writing, editing, graphic design, development and survey development is handled by our production staff. You can focus on what you are great at—solving districts’ challenges and helping them more fully engage their stakeholders—without being burdened by deadlines and juggling to-do lists.
Running your own business as an independent contractor requires a significant commitment of time, energy and resources. Few opportunities offer the level of support provided by the Donovan Group. However, while serving as an Associate can be lucrative, as an independent contractor, you have the potential for both profit and loss.
Those selected for an opportunity are eligible for the Donovan Group training program. Lasting about 12 weeks, training topics include a deep drive into the Donovan Group consulting processes, our services, sales and marketing, communications best practices, business management, accounting and the use of our systems and software.
Ready to Get Started?
Start a Conversation
Why Work with the Donovan Group?
Run the Business You've Envisioned
Help school districts in new and critically important ways. Make an impact on public schools and districts in your state.
Be Your Own Boss
Be the leader, the one who sets a vision and inspires others to be their best.
Get Hands-on Experience & Support
You’re never alone! Existing Donovan Group leaders are available to help you grow.
Deliver Exceptional Communication Services
Offer a broad spectrum of solutions to help school and district leaders fully engage their communities.
1) We believe a high-quality public education is a human right and that all American children—regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, as well as that of their family—are entitled to a great public education.
2) We believe public education is one of the fundamental elements of our democracy. It is one of the best ways for all of us to make use of the talents provided to us by our maker.
3) We believe public education is changing and improving, and we believe that we can play a supporting role in fostering this change. We believe the best days of public education are yet to come.
4) We believe that those who are part of this educational change understand the responsibility to ensure all students are served, including our most vulnerable students. In public education, when we say we serve “all” students, we truly mean all.
5) We believe in honesty, transparency and forthrightness, and we understand the responsibility we have in providing taxpayers who invest in their public schools with outstanding value.
6) We believe in respecting the unique talents, skills and gifts of every team member and working together to achieve goals on behalf of our clients and the students and families they serve.