Join the Donovan Group Team
In addition to our top-notch team of in-state agents, the Donovan Group family includes a variety of communications professionals—many of whom work remotely.
As we expand our team, we seek professionals at the top of their game, who are self motivated, who are committed to public education and who are interested in working for or contracting with the Donovan Group in a fast-paced and no-drama environment.
We are seeking the following production professionals on an ongoing basis:
- Writers and editors
- Graphic designers
- Video editors
- Social media managers
- Project managers
1) We believe a high-quality public education is a human right and that all American children—regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, as well as that of their family—are entitled to a great public education.
2) We believe public education is one of the fundamental elements of our democracy. It is one of the best ways for all of us to make use of the talents provided to us by our maker.
3) We believe public education is changing and improving, and we believe that we can play a supporting role in fostering this change. We believe the best days of public education are yet to come.
4) We believe that those who are part of this educational change understand the responsibility to ensure all students are served, including our most vulnerable students. In public education, when we say we serve “all” students, we truly mean all.
5) We believe in honesty, transparency and forthrightness, and we understand the responsibility we have in providing taxpayers who invest in their public schools with outstanding value.
6) We believe in respecting the unique talents, skills and gifts of every team member and working together to achieve goals on behalf of our clients and the students and families they serve.