Associate Training Program
The Training Process
Those selected for an opportunity are eligible for the Donovan Group training program. Lasting about 12 weeks, the training includes a deep drive into the Donovan Group consulting processes, our services, sales and marketing, communication best practices, business management, accounting and use of the Donovan Group systems and software.
Training takes place virtually and can be completed while you are employed elsewhere. During the training program, you will have ready access to a Donovan Group recruiter, who will lead you through the process, answer your questions and assist you every step of the way.
Ready to Get Started?
Start a Conversation
1) We believe a high-quality public education is a human right and that all American children—regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or ancestry, as well as that of their family—are entitled to a great public education.
2) We believe public education is one of the fundamental elements of our democracy. It is one of the best ways for all of us to make use of the talents provided to us by our maker.
3) We believe public education is changing and improving, and we believe that we can play a supporting role in fostering this change. We believe the best days of public education are yet to come.
4) We believe that those who are part of this educational change understand the responsibility to ensure all students are served, including our most vulnerable students. In public education, when we say we serve “all” students, we truly mean all.
5) We believe in honesty, transparency and forthrightness, and we understand the responsibility we have in providing taxpayers who invest in their public schools with outstanding value.
6) We believe in respecting the unique talents, skills and gifts of every team member and working together to achieve goals on behalf of our clients and the students and families they serve.